Sometimes there just isn’t enough hours in the day to get everything done. A day of clothes shopping is a luxury for most people, but when you haven’t time, there is always Amazon. I find Amazon reliable and I like that many items have lots of reviews so I’m not surprised when my items arrive. Well I have spent the afternoon thrawling through some of my favorite brands so you don’t have to. Here are my 5 top picks:
1. This feminine, fun and seriously elegant dress by Nanette Lepore is perfect for the festive season. The V neck is flattering for most people and the cute 3/4 lace bell sleeves will cover up less than perfect upper arms. Just add some black tights and black stilettos and you are good to go.
2. I am having a bit of a love affair with poncho’s at the moment and I love this polo one by Anne Klein though its not in one of my colours. This is one for my warms and soft muted ladies. Team it with leggings and boots and it will take you most places.
3. Looking for a nice gift for a girlfriend, then consider these Silver Night Black Tear Drop Earrings. Set in rose gold, they will suit nearly all skin tones and will go with almost everything. They are also at a great price.
4. This Calvin Klein Chevron-Quilted Packable Down Coat is the perfect gift to yourself for the cold weather and is ideal for travelling with as you can roll it up so it doesn’t take up too much space in your suitcase. The diagonal chevron lines are much more flattering than horizontal lines and it is available in several colours if mushroom is not your favourite.
5. And last but not least, my favourite pick and currently winging their way to me, these toasty Slim Opaque Fleece Lined Leggings from Aenlley will keep my pins warm under skirts, dresses and tunic. At less than 30€ for 4 pairs, how can you go wrong?