Why Colour Analysis? Very good question. What’s all the fuss?
The fuss is that, it is one of the single simplest changes I can make to improve how you look and increase you confidence.
The right colour when worn near your face or indeed on your face in the case of glasses, makeup and accessories will make you look healthier and younger. Your skin will appear more even and any lines will appear softer. The amount of makeup you need to look healthy and fresh will be far less as the correct colours worn near your face will provide a soft glow that no makeup can replicate.
Knowing your colours also forms the basis of having a functional wardrobe and having a wardrobe that has items that mix and match. It is so much easier to put outfits together when colours go with each other.
When you come and have your colours done with me, I will show you:
- Your best lightest neutrals and your best darkest neutrals. This information alone is worth a fortune as these colours provide the foundation for your wardrobe and this is where to invest your euros.
- Your best jewellery and accessories colours. This information is critical and will help you wear colours which are not ideal for you.
- Your best colours for different occassions e.g. professional, romantic etc.
- Your best makeup colours including eyeshadows, blusher and lipsticks.
- Tips on choosing haircolours. Invaluable information when visiting your hair stylist.
A personal colour consultation at my studio in Mougins costs €250. It takes 2 hours. Book now by dropping me an email at email@example.com