I always plan what to pack 2-3 weeks before a trip. It takes the pretrip anxiety away and I can focus on just looking forward to my break. I normally print out a copy of my capsule, use it for packing and then use it as a reference when I get to my destination. Its saves so much time and brain space and of course I always look fabulous and put together even though I am moving around alot and working from a suitcase.
- This capsule consists of 4 tops, a pair of jeans, a pair of slim fitting black pants, a light weight wool dress, a rain mac, a warm leather jacket, a pair of comfortable booties with a medium heel and sketchers go walk runners for travelling and country walking.
- Accessories include, 2 scarves, a necklace, a pair of earrings, burgundy stockings and a pack of thermal vests.
- This capsule is mostly a day capsule so if you plan on going out in the evening more often, then add some sparkly jewellery or silk scarves.
- This capsule will take you shopping, city walking, country walking, lunches, dinners out and you can even dress up the wool dress or the black pants for a more formal occasion such as a christening or the like.
- As with all capsules, the colours must coordinate. Stick to two colours that look fabulous on you.
- All the tops must co-ordinate with the bottoms. Try and choose tops that you can layer.
- A pack of thermal vests will take up minimal space and will be much appreciated on colder days.
- Choose clothes that don’t wrinkle or with minimal wrinkle factor.