This training is for image consultants looking to get started with colour analysis & personal stylists who have already been trained in colour but are still confused. Gain clarity and confidence in colour analysis without having to spend a fortune on more training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU :
- Become super clear and confident about colour analysis so you can work with any colour system on the planet.
- Learn how to create colours, so you never again have to wonder which category a colour belongs to.
- Discover whether you need to drape or not and what you absolutely need to conduct a successful colour analysis.
- Identify characteristics in people from seasonal and tonal groups, so you can do colour analysis in the back of your head without draping them.
- Learn about print and patterns so you can advise you clients on their best options based on their seasonal or tonal designation.
- Work with the seasonal and tonal palettes so that you help your clients identify their best neutrals, their best wow colours and their best makeup colours.
➡Become part of my Colour Analysis Made Simple facebook group where you can be supported by myself and other consultants in the group so you never feel alone in your business again.
➡New training, tips and tricks added to the group each week so you are continually hearing the latest industry updates.
All the training is recorded so you can watch it over and over.
Few of us image consultants have friends and family who TRULY understand us. It can be difficult to access people who SUPPORT you, without judgement.
That’s why you’ll also receive direct access to me, as well as the support of your like-minded image consultants, inside our private Facebook group.
‘This is one of the best investments I made! Aileen Lane, my instructor is a true professional dedicated to help others succeed. Her classes are small and are filled with many practical sessions, making the training fun and easy to absorb. She is patient and very encouraging. Throughout the interactions with her, I find her to be a warm and sincere person, always sharing her expertise with her students.’Samantha Sim, Image Consultant, Singapore
So far I am really enjoying the program and learning a lot from you. I appreciate your passion to help others grow and the time you put into it daily.Debbie, Image Consultant, USA.
I think your training has been great. I’ve wanted to offer colour analysis but I wanted to get it just right. Your training has helped me to do that.Claire, Image Consultant, UK.