Looking to learn something new and have some fun, then this event is for you.
Knowing your style personality is one of the cornerstones of having a functional and fabulous wardrobe so this time will be well spent.
You will discover:
- Why you have a wardrobe full of clothes but struggle with what to wear;
- Why you have clothes hanging in the wardrobe with the price tags still on;
- Why you don’t feel quite like yourself when you are wearing certain clothes;
- How to evaluate each new item you consider buying so that it makes you feel fabulous and makes a great addition to your wardrobe;
- How to describe your style personality so that shopping becomes a pleasure rather than hours trawling through the shops and coming away with nothing to wear.
Join me on Friday 5th October at 10am – 1pm.
Please Bring : 1 item of clothing or accessory that you love & 1 item that you don’t wear.
Cost: Free of charge.